|Toll-Free: 888.248.8774||True Cost of Inkjet Printing||Discover the Inkjetter Newsletter||My Account||Help||Shopping Basket|
Red River Paper guarantees the product to be free from any defects in manufacturing and packaging. Replacement and liability due to defect is limited to the retail cost of this product. Since all dyes, pigments and papers change over time, Red River Paper does not warrant the product against changes in color or fading. Red River Paper holds no liability for the use of this product.
We are unable to accept returns for opened merchandise. Return of opened paper, not previously authorized by customer service, will not receive a refund. We can ship the paper back to you at your expense.
Unopened, but Damaged Returns - Paper that arrives to Red River's dock damaged and is not eligible for a refund. Please download our help guide on how to pack inkjet paper for a safe trip.
To return or exchange any item from Red River Paper, please follow these steps:
Print and FILL OUT this Form (downloads a PDF file)
Carefully package the item(s) you are returning. The item must be packaged in a condition which will ensure its arrival in a resalable condition. Please be aware that we cannot accept returns on products which have been opened or damaged from inadequate packaging on the return shipment.
The product must arrive at Red River Paper in resaleable condition. Damaged product will be returned to you.
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will either ship you the exchanged item requested or issue you a full refund for the product(s) being returned. This process may take up to two weeks. In some cases where verbal permission has been given to expedite the exchange, we will charge your credit card on file and ship the new item prior to receiving the return. Once the return as been inspected and received a credit will be issued to the credit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to phone us at 888-248-8774Other Returns Policy Details
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Red River's product guarantee does not include the cost of ink a customer may use in testing or production printing which may be considered unsatisfactory.
- Returns not accepted on discount, seconds, or surplus items as defined at the time of sale.
- Returns and refunds are not available on the following items:
If problems arise with those items, the respective manufacturer of that product usually offers a 90-360 day warranty/guarantee. You will be referred to them to resolve any defect or quality issues not related to shipping damage from Red River Paper.
- Please be aware that according to UPS, Fedex and Airborne policy, shipping addresses can not be re-routed once the package is in transit. If a package is re-routed by customer request, a $10 fee will be applied to the customer's credit card account.
- Customers are responsible for customs fees and return shipping charges incurred when international packages are refused.
- Red River Paper will charge a $20 fee for refused orders