- Cardia for Mac - A power yet simple greeting and note card design and printing app. A great value and highly recommended for the Mac user who does not want to learn more complex apps like the ones listed below. Visit the Cardia website for more information.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements - the preferred tool for most card printers. Get all of the Photoshop functions you need to make and edit cards for way less than the full version of Photoshop.
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2023 - a good alternative to Photoshop Elements for those who are comfortable with Corel products or who want to get good features for less money.
- Adobe Photoshop - you can use Photoshop as a layout tool to quickly and easily set up and print cards. Its flexibility and power allow for endless creativity on your part. Part of Adobe Creative Cloud or the Adobe Photography Plan.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic - Red River Paper has free card templates that create a basic card layout. .Part of Adobe Creative Cloud or the Adobe Photography Plan.
- Greeting Card Designer for Photoshop - Powerful Photoshop actions that quickly create greeting card layouts for Red River Paper's card sizes.
Featured Software for Professionals
- PrintingPress Pro Extreme 11 - The most innovative invitation design and print studio software for modern retailers, wedding planners and stationery professionals. Includes powerful design tools, original fonts and graphics. An easy to learn, greeting card and invitation specific alternative to Adobe with templates for standard sizes, folded cards, envelopes, etc. built in.