Welcome! Thank you for your interest in the Inkjetter Affiliate program. Here's a snapshot of what we can offer your organization:
- 5% commission on all sales that come from your readers, through the affiliate link.
- Premium quality photographic inkjet media, support, and service that your readers and customers deserve and will certainly appreciate.
- Benefit from cross brand ties - Red River has been in business 20+ years and has strong branding in many markets.
The Inkjetter Affiliate program is easy to use, and takes minimal time to get started. Just place a link to our website from your site.
Affiliate Program Requirements
To better insure the best possible program, please be sure to meet the following:
- Commercial or informational multipage website OR YouTube Channel with at least 1,000 subscribers.
- Site must have a links page or banner section for ad placement.
- No broken links
- The affiliate program is not intended to provide the website owner or YouTube Channel host with discounts on Red River Paper products. Commissions going to the site owner for personal orders will be cancelled.
- Payouts are sent via Check or Paypal (your choice) when your account reaches $50.
- Not familiar with Red River Paper? Learn about us.
Affiliate Help, Content, Banners and More
Red River is here to help you make the most of the affiliate system. We offer links to top sellers, the Red River unique selling proposition, and banners to make selling much easier.
Here's Where You Can Read and Download Materials.
Sign Up Today
Contact the Affiliate Coordinator at 888-248-8774. Or you can email [email protected]
Refer A Friend!
Know another influential website owner who might want to join? Please let them know about this great opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What do I need to become an affiliate?
A Nothing! Except your desire to be an affiliate.
You'll need a website or blog that relates to photography, graphic design, scrapbooking, art, and other types of printing resources. You can also simply refer to us on social media sites using your affiliate ID encoded URLs for clicks and commissions.
Q How do I know I will be paid for my referral?
A The program is powered by Post Affiliate Pro, the leading affiliate tracking software. Post Affiliate Pro uses combination of cookies and IP address to track referrals for best possible reliability. When the visitor follows your affiliate link to our site, our affiliate system registers this referral and places cookie on his or her computer. When the visitor pays for the product, affiliate system checks for cookie (if not found, checks for IP address of referral) and credits your account for the commission. This process is absolutely automatic. All your referrals will be properly tracked.
Post Affiliate Pro is used by thousands of Internet merchants and affiliates world-wide.
Q How is the payment handled?
A You can choose if you want to be paid by PayPal or by check.
We issue payments when your account reaches $50 in commissions. Payments are issues in US dollars.
Q How do I set up an account?
A Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate.
All you need to sign up go to the Signup Form and fill it out. After a review from our affiliate manager, you will receive email with your password and other information.
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links.
Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site.
Q What is the affiliate link?
A Our system allows for what is called direct linking from your site. No special URL code is required. After the affiliate account is set up, you can link to any page on our site directly and still get commissions on sales. Our system watches for any traffic from your domain, and counts it as referral clicks.
Linking from email or social media?
In this case, you will need to use a referral link with your affiliate code attached. You can get that when you log into your account, or by emailing [email protected] We're happy to help.
Q Can I promote you through pay-per-click search engines?
A YES! You can promote us through pay-per-click search engines. In fact, this type of promotion becomes increasingly popular and we are aware of several affiliates promoting products in this way.
Q What must I do NOW?
A Few simple steps:
- Go to the Signup Form
- Fill out the form
- Receive your password and other info by email
- Log in to your own affiliate panel and choose from various banners, text links, reviews and other promotional materials
- Place some of these banners/links onto the Home page of your website and as many pages as you want, to increase your sales.