Red River Paper guarantees the product to be free from any defects in manufacturing and packaging. Replacement and liability due to defect is limited to the retail cost of this product. Since all dyes, pigments and papers change over time, Red River Paper does not warrant the product against changes in color or fading. Red River Paper holds no liability for the use of this product.
- Unopened products may be returned or exchanged for no reason within 30 days of purchase for a full refund with no restocking fee. The item must be returned unopened in a sellable condition. Opened products or products with damaged packaging will not be accepted and a refund or exchange will not be approved. Products from purchases older than 30 days require management approval and products older than 60 days will not be accepted. The customer is liable for all shipping and insurance costs for general returns and exchanges.
- Products which were mis-shipped or shown to be defective in manufacture or packaging will be replaced within 30 days of the purchase. Please call toll free 888-248-8774 notifying us of the mis-shipped or damaged product and we will issue a prepaid UPS return label which can be placed directly on the returned shipment and given to any UPS driver or shipping center.
P.S. If you received a damaged shipment, KEEP THE BOX, PADDING, and LABEL! UPS requires these items for insurance and refunds.
You will not receive a refund or credit if -
Returns arrive here damaged - Paper that arrives to Red River's dock damaged and is not eligible for a refund. Please download our help guide on How to Pack Inkjet Paper for a Safe Trip.
Returns are shipped without any shipping box or container - No shipping box, no refund or credits regardless of the reason for the return. Help us help you by properly shipping items. Please download our help guide on How to Pack Inkjet Paper for a Safe Trip.
Do not wrap a box of inkjet paper in brown paper and ship it. It will not make it to us safely and you will not receive a refund.
What happens if I return an open box?
We are unable to accept returns for opened merchandise.
Inkjet paper is a consumable item like toothpaste or an inkjet cartridge. It is not something that can be opened, partially used, and then returned. Return of opened paper, not previously authorized by customer service, will not receive a refund. If we receive an open box back without previous authorization, no return or credit is possible. If this happens, we can ship the paper back to you at your expense.
To Begin a Return
To return or exchange any item from Red River Paper, please follow these steps:
Print and FILL OUT our Returns Process Form (downloads a PDF file)
Carefully package the item(s) you are returning. The item must be packaged in a condition which will ensure its arrival in a resalable condition. Please be aware that we cannot accept returns on products which have been opened or damaged from inadequate packaging on the return shipment.
The product must arrive at Red River Paper in re-saleable condition. Damaged product will be returned to you.
Red River Paper
8330 Directors Row
Dallas TX 75247
Once we receive the returned item(s), we will either ship you the exchanged item requested or issue you a full refund for the product(s) being returned. This process may take up to two weeks. In some cases where verbal permission has been given to expedite the exchange, we will charge your credit card on file and ship the new item prior to receiving the return. Once the return as been inspected and received a credit will be issued to the credit card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to phone us at 888-248-8774
Other Returns Policy Details
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Red River's product guarantee does not include the cost of ink a customer may use in testing or production printing which may be considered unsatisfactory.
- Returns not accepted on discount, seconds, or surplus items as defined at the time of sale.
- Returns and refunds are not available on the following items:
- Ink cartridges
- Inkjet printers that we sell
- Non-Red River merchandise such as cleaning sheets, coatings, brushes, etc.
If problems arise with those items, the respective manufacturer of that product usually offers a 30-360 day warranty/guarantee. You will be referred to them to resolve any defect or quality issues not related to shipping damage from Red River Paper.
- Please be aware that according to UPS, Fedex and USPS policy, shipping addresses can not be re-routed once the package is in transit. If a package is re-routed by customer request, a $15 fee will be applied to the customer's credit card account.
- Customers are responsible for customs fees and return shipping charges incurred when international packages are refused.
- Red River Paper will charge a $20 fee for refused orders