THE 13" WIDE INKJET PRINTER GUIDE
The Epson XP-15000 is a photo printer that uses six Epson dye based inks. Designed for the best possible color, saturation, and deep blacks, the XP-15000 is sure to please. Compatible with all inkjet papers, the XP-15000 performs its best with photobase glossy, satin, luster and photo metallic media. Matte and cotton fine art papers benefit from dye ink's universal compatibility and results with those papers are good. You would compare this printer to the Canon PRO-100.
The XP-15000 is compatible with all types of inkjet media from glossy to cotton fine art. A number of sizes can be printing without borders. The printer supports custom sizes within the range mentioned above. Two specialty paper paths are available for exotic and heavy weight media.
- Sheets 4" x 6" up to 13" x 44"
- CD printing
- Top rear tray for heavier paper and card stock
- Excellent color reproduction using both color profiles and printer color management
- Broad paper compatibility
- Good print speed
- Broad borderless size options
- Auto 2-sided document printing
- Wireless ready
- Neutral black & white is difficult to achieve
- Heavy cotton and fine art papers (285gsm and up) are not recommended. The feed system will probably accept them but you are likely to encounter misfeeds.
Best Papers for the Epson XP-15000
Red River Paper offers a wide assortment of inkjet media in many sizes for the Epson XP-15000. Browse our selection of inkjet media here.
Around $299 from most online retailers. Always check the manufacturer's website for potential rebates and special pricing offers.
- Printing: 18.7" x 30.9" x 16.2" (W x D x H) Storage: 18.7" x 14.5" x 6.3" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
- 8.5" x 11"
- 11" x 14"
- 11" x 17"
- 12" x 12"
- 13" x 19"
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1 port)
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED (802.11n only)