The 13" Wide Inkjet Printer Guide
It is a 13" wide, four color, dye based inkjet printer. Designed for good color reproduction on any quality inkjet paper, the iX6820 is a photo printer that should be considered by the graphic designer, agency, business user, and greeting card enthusiast.
The iX6820 works with all types of inkjet paper. A number of sizes are can be printing without borders.
- Sheets 4" x 6" up to 13" x 26.61" through the auto-sheet feed path
- CD printing
- Dye ink system means fast print speeds and broad paper compatibility.
- 4-colors system provides good color and contrast.
- Top feed paper tray, critical for maximum inkjet paper compatibility.
- Pigment black for text printing allows for rapid print speeds and saves photo ink usage.
Best papers for the Canon iX6820
Red River Paper offers a wide assortment of inkjet media in many sizes for the iX6820. Check them out here.
Around $159 from most online retailers. Always check the manufacturer's website for potential rebates and special pricing offers.
23.0"(W) x 12.3"(D) x 6.3"(H)
- Four colors limits color gamut to some degree.
- The standard ink cartridge capacity of 7 mL seems small in comparison to other desktop models. The XL tanks at 11 mL are a better choice. However, we feel that pricing for the larger tanks should reflect some volume discount, but that is not the case at this time.
- Pigment Black - For text printing
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
- Letter (8.5" x 11")
- 10" x 12"
- 14" x 17"
- B (11" x 17")
- A3 (11.7" x 16.5")
- A3+ (13" x 19")
*Borderless option subject to media type selected
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Hi-Speed USB