The 13" Wide Inkjet Printer Guide
The PRO-100 is an eight color, dye based photo inkjet printer. It is a robust, well built photo printer that should be considered by the photo enthusiast, graphic designer, business user, and anyone else maximum color saturation on a 13" wide platform. You would compare this printer to the Epson 1430.
You can read our full review of the PRO-100 here.
The PRO-100 works with all types of inkjet paper. A number of sizes are can be printing without borders.
- Sheets 4" x 6" up to 13" x 26.61" through the auto-sheet feed path
- Specialty and thicker media via a single sheet feed path
- CD printing
- Dye ink system means fast print speeds and broad paper compatibility.
- 8-colors provide vibrant color and contrast.
- Robust paper feed system can handle heavy and exotic inkjet media.
- Standard capacity ink cartridges mean more printing stop for ink changing, especially when using the PRO-100 for volume printing.
- Printer uses Light Gray ink in abundance. Stock up on that color 2:1 over other inks.
- Photo Cyan
- Photo Magenta
- Light Gray
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
- Letter (8.5" x 11")
- 10" x 12"
- 14" x 17"
- B (11" x 17")
- A3 (11.7" x 16.5")
- A3+ (13" x 19")
*Borderless option subject to media type selected
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Cable not included)
Best papers for the Canon PRO-100
Red River Paper offers a wide assortment of inkjet media in many sizes for the PRO-100. Check them out here.
Around $399 from most online retailers. Always check the manufacturer's website for potential rebates and special pricing offers.
27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H)