Below is a list of all past and present pigment ink based inkjet printers. If a printer printer is not on this list it uses dye based inks. The main difference is that pigment inks are designed specifically for fade resistance and long print life. Dye inks are more likely to fade in a short period of time. Please keep in mind that inkjet print fade is mostly controlled by the type of ink you use. However, the paper you choose and where and how the image is displayed are also very important.
Interested in how we got these great printer choices? Check out The Evolution of Inkjet Printing Technology.
If you see any errors or omissions feel free to Let Us Know.
- Brother - models using the Inobella ink system
Inkjet Photo Paper Sample Kits
Red River Paper Offers:
- Premium Quality Inkjet Papers - Stunning results await you
- Unmatched Support - Rapid email response and live phone support
- Products You Need - Inkjet papers for any printing project in stock
- Flawless Shipping - Your order will will arrive in perfect shape every time