The following is a hack to allow you to print 11x14 borderless for these Canon printers:
- Pro9000 / Pro9000MkII
- Pro9500 / Pro9500Mkii
Please follow the instructions carefully for best results.
Note - Hacks are by nature not perfect. There is a chance this could not work for you or you may have a small white margin that remains. If you follow all of the instructions this should work. If it does not, there are no further suggestions we can make to fix the issue.
Choose an image and go to the Print module
Click Page Setup in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Set the Format For drop down to your printer model.
- Using the Paper Size drop down, select the Tabloid (borderless) size
- Set the orientation to match that of your image
Back in Lightroom, locate the Layout menu on the right side of your screen. Set the following:
- Margin Bottom - 3 inches
- Other Margins - 0 inches
- Cell Size Height - 14 inches
- Cell Size Width - 11 inches
The preview should now look like this. In some cases, there may be a small white stripe at the end of your print. It should be no larger than 1/8" of unprinted area. You may experiement with the margin and cell sizes if you want to try and avoid the issue.
Click Print Settings on the lower left of your screen.
- Go to the Borderless Extension tab. Set the amount to Max.
- Set your media type, print quality and click Print
When you are satisfied all setting are correct, load some 11x14 paper into your printer and click Print on the lower right side of your screen.
Provided you followed the above directions, you should now have a (very nearly) borderless 11x14 print!