These profiles were made using the 16 bit Photoshop plug-in. They should also work well with the standard 8 bit Canon printer driver.
Paper - Media Setting
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin 4.0 - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Polar Gloss Metallic 255 (formerly 66lb. Polar Pearl Metallic) / Polar Luster Metallic - Photo Paper Plus Glossy
- 68lb. UltraPro Gloss 2.0 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Satin - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- 75lb. Arctic Polar Luster - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- 66lb. Palo Duro Satin (Profile labeled Premium Polar Satin) - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Polar Matte Papers - All weights - Premium Matte
- Premium Matte Papers - All weights - Matte Photo Paper
- San Gabriel Baryta SemiGloss 2.0 - Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss
- Palo Duro Baryta Fiber 300 - Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss
- Aurora Art White - Special 8
- Art Natural - Special 8
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin 2.0 - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- San Gabriel Baryta SemiGloss 2.0 - Fine Art Photo
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Gloss - Glossy Photo Paper
- 45lb. Zeppelin SemiGloss Double-sided - Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Some media settings will need to be changed when using roll paper. For example, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss will have to be changed to Heavyweight Sermi-Gloss Photo Paper. Some experimentation may be needed when using roll papers.
About Red River Color Profiles
ICC color printer profiles are very useful in getting consistent and accurate inkjet prints. While using a profile adds steps to your printing workflow the end result will be less wasted ink and paper, and less stress on your part.
Red River Paper has chosen Chromix of Seattle WA as our color management partner. They are the acknowledged experts in this field and make custom ICC color profiles for Red River's line of premium quality photo inkjet papers. You can be assured that with Chromix profiles and Red River Paper products, your color output will be excellent.