Orders mean points and points mean savings on future orders. You can redeem points any time you like or save them up over a year for one big reward.
How it Works
- Place orders using Red River Paper's website while logged into your account.
- Three points awarded per dollar spent excluding shipping
- Each point is worth $0.01
- That means for every $100 you spend, you get $3.00 worth of future savings
- Redeem your points at checkout for a discount on a future order.
- POINTS ARE FOR ONLINE ORDERS ONLY - Please do not call and place an order if you want to use Reward Points.
- You must be logged into your account at checkout to gain points and redeem points
- Points can only be redeemed via our website - Please do not call and place an order if you want to use Reward Points.
- Phone and fax orders do not count toward points
- Past orders where you did not log in to your account will not be credited to your rewards account
- Points are not accrued or available for use on closeout items
Where Can I See My Points Total?
Aside from seeing your total available points when checking out, you can check your available points by logging into your account.
What can points be used for?
- At present you can use points to offset the cost of an order
Rewards points program details and rules:
On certain occasions, Red River Paper may offer bonus points when purchasing certain products or for order placed in a certain time frame. These special offers are at the sole discretion of Red River Paper and are not retroactive.
- Points are only accrued by placing orders via Red River Paper's website - www.redrivercatalog.com. Phone orders are not eligible for rewards points.
- Points can be redeemed when placing an order at Red River Paper's website - www.redrivercatalog.com. Points cannot be redeemed via phone, fax, or mailed orders.
- Points cannot be transferred to other Red River Paper clients.
- Points expire in 12 months
Red River Paper Rewards membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Red River Paper. Red River Paper and its partners have the right, without limitation, to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rewards, and reward levels at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated points, or the ability to obtain certain rewards. Red River Paper may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of points received for a reward; (b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward or category; or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards; (d) change program benefits, partners, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of rewards; (e) change or cancel its partner rewards. The accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to points, rewards, or program benefits. In accumulating points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level.
Participation in the Red River Paper Rewards program is subject to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures ("Program Rules") that Red River Paper may, in its discretion, adopt from time to time. Red River Paper may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice. Red River Paper has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
The accumulation of points is subject to the Red River Paper Rewards Program Rules. Each member is responsible for reading the Red River Paper Rewards terms and conditions, newsletters, and account page in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
The rewards structure is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at Red River Paper's discretion, with or without notice. The number of points required to redeem any reward may be substantially increased, any reward may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any reward or its redemption may be imposed at any time.
Last updated: October 03, 2023