The 13" Wide Inkjet Printer Guide
The Canon PRO-300 is a pigment ink photo and fine art printer designed for professionals and photographic enthusiasts. The printer reproduces
true-to-life colors and performs best with luster, satin, and semigloss media. You would compare this printer to the SureColor P700.
You can read our full review of the PRO-300 here - COMING SOON
The PRO-300 works with glossy, satin, luster, photo metallic, matte, cotton fine art, and baryta inkjet media. A number of sizes are can be printing without borders.
- Sheets 4" x 6" up to 13" x 39" through the auto-sheet feed path
- Specialty and thicker media via a single sheet feed path
- CD printing
- 10-inks provide true-to-life color reproduction
- Canon Lucia pigment inks offer excellent fade resistance
- Robust paper feed system can handle heavy and exotic inkjet media
- Clear optimizer enhances glossy, satin, and photo metallic output
- Has both photo black & matte black ink on-board and does not require switch over and ink loss when changing media types
- Print speeds are a little slow - this is only a minor issue as the printer is not designed for volume printing
Best papers for the Canon PRO-300
Around $899 from most online retailers. Always check the manufacturer's website for potential rebates and special pricing offers.
Physical Dimensions: 27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H)
- Photo Black
- Matte Black
- Photo Cyan
- Photo Magenta
- Chroma Optimizer
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
- Letter (8.5" x 11")
- 10" x 12"
- 14" x 17"
- B (11" x 17")
- A3 (11.7" x 16.5")
- A3+ (13" x 19")
*Borderless option subject to media type selected
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Hi-Speed USB
- PictBridge (Cable not included