Download free printer color ICC profiles for the Epson Pro 3800 for Red River Paper brand inkjet papers. Red River Paper offers the finest inkjet media in the sizes you need. Sourced from the best mills and coaters, Red River Paper offers you the same quality or better than the big name brands.
Each link will download a zipped file with the profile and instructions file.
Red River Paper fully supports the Epson Pro 3800 with profiles and a full range of photo & fine art inkjet papers.
Download All Epson 3800 Profiles (15mb file)
We also have Profiles for Advanced Black & White
- Polar Gloss Metallic 255 (formerly 66lb. Polar Pearl Metallic) / Polar Luster Metallic
- 68lb. UltraPro Gloss 2.0
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin 4.0
- UltraPro Luster 300
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Satin
- 66lb. Palo Duro Satin
- 75lb. Arctic Polar Luster
- 50lb. Arctic Polar Luster
- 80lb. RR Luster Card Duo
Other Photo Papers
- 42lb. Pecos River Gloss
- 60lb. Pecos River Gloss
- 86lb. Pecos River Gloss Duo
- 96lb. Pecos River Gloss Magna
- Polar Matte Papers - All Weights
- Premium Matte - All Weights
- 60lb. Paper Canvas
- 60lb. River Linen 2.0
Fine Photographic Art Papers
- Palo Duro Baryta Fiber 300 - PK
- Palo Duro Smooth Rag 310 - MK
- Palo Duro Etching 315 - MK
- Palo Duro SoftGloss Rag - PK
- San Gabriel Baryta SemiGloss 2.0
- Aurora Art White - MK
- Aurora Art Natural - MK
- Blanco Matte Canvas - MK
Aurora Art Note: We suggest you also try the Epson Ultrasmooth Fine Art when printing on Aurora Art white or natural. The Epson profile produces a robust color gamut and dark blacks.
- San Gabriel Baryta Fiber - Original Version
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin 3.0
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin 2.0
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Gloss
- 45lb. Zeppelin SemiGloss Double-sided Double-sided (PK Ink)
- 72lb. GreenPix Matte
- 60lb. River Linen 1.0
Advanced Black & White Profiles
NOTE - ABW profiles cannot be used with Mac OSX beyond version 10.8.
Eric Chan (website) has produced a series of profiles for the Advanced B&W driver for the 3800. Links to the profiles for Red River Paper are below as well as starter instructions.
Profiles and Recommended Driver Settings
- When using the provided profiles, be sure to use the Media Type and Tone settings listed below.
- Use the Perceptual rendering intent (black point compensation doesn't matter).
- Set the print quality to 1440 dpi for matte papers, 2880 dpi for photo papers.
- Set the Platen Gap to Wide for all papers, except for Enhanced Matte (in which case use Auto).
- Set the Paper Thickness According to the Thickness Listed in the Paper Specifications.
- Disable (uncheck) High Speed, Finest Detail, and Edge Smoothing for all papers.
- Leave all other driver settings (e.g., color density, drying time, paper feed adjustment, etc.) at their default values.
- For more info, Start at Eric's Website
|Paper||Profile Link||Media Setting||ABW Tone Setting|
|Red River Arctic Polar Luster||3800 RRAPL ABW 2880.icc||PLPP||Dark|
|Red River Arctic Polar Satin||3800 RRAPS ABW 2880.icc||PLPP||Dark|
|Red River Aurora Art Natural||3800 RRAN ABW 1440.icc||EEM||Normal|
|Red River Aurora Art White||3800 RRAW ABW 1440.icc||USFA||Normal|
|Red River Dourian Art||3800 RRDA ABW 1440.icc||USFA||Normal|
|Red River Premium Matte 2.0||3800 RRPM20 ABW 1440.icc||USFA||Normal|
|Red River UltraPro Gloss 2.0||3800 RRUPG ABW 2880.icc||PGPP||Dark|
|Red River UltraPro Satin 2.0||3800 RRUPS ABW 2880.icc||PLPP||Dark|
|Harman FB AI Glossy||PGPP||Dark|