Profiles for Red River Paper inkjet media and the Epson 7800 and 9800.
Photo Glossy and Satin Papers
- Polar Gloss Metallic 255 (formerly 66lb. Polar Pearl Metallic) / Polar Luster Metallic
- 68lb. UltraPro Gloss 2.0
- 68lb. UltraPro Satin
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Satin
- 66lb. Palo Duro Satin
- 75lb. Arctic Polar Luster
- 50lb. Arctic Polar Luster Double-sided
- Pecos River Gloss - All Weights
Matte Papers with MK Ink
- Premium Matte - All Weights
- 60lb. Polar Matte Papers
- 88lb. Polar Matte Magna
- 62lb. River Linen 2.0 (MK)
Matte Papers with PK Ink
Fine Photographic Art Papers - profiles for MK ink.
Improved Aurora MK profiles. We suggest you also try the Epson Ultrasmooth Fine Art when printing on Aurora Art white or natural. The Epson profile produces a robust color gamut and dark blacks.
- 64lb. Aurora Art White (MK)
- 64lb. Aurora Art Natural (MK)
- Blanco Matte Canvas (MK)
- Palo Duro Etching 315 (MK)
- Palo Duro Smooth Rag 310 (MK)
Fine Photographic Art Papers - profiles for Pk ink.
- Aurora Art WHITE (PK)
- Aurora Art NATURAL (PK)
- San Gabriel Baryta SemiGloss 2.0 (PK)
- Palo Duro SoftGloss Rag (PK)
- Palo Duro Baryta Fiber 300 (PK)
- San Gabriel Baryta (Original version)
- 68ln. UltraPro Satin 2.0
- 66lb. Arctic Polar Gloss
- 72lb. GreenPix Matte (MK)
- RR Luster Card Duo
About Red River Color Profiles
ICC color printer profiles are very useful in getting consistent and accurate inkjet prints. While using a profile adds steps to your printing workflow the end result will be less wasted ink and paper, and less stress on your part.
Red River Paper has chosen Chromix of Seattle WA as our color management partner. They are the acknowledged experts in this field and make custom ICC color profiles for Red River's line of premium quality photo inkjet papers. You can be assured that with Chromix profiles and Red River Paper products, your color output will be excellent.